CS 108 - Game Studies
A downloadable project for Windows
CS 108 - Game Studies Journal
This page is dedicated to all the blogs and writings I will create while taking the CS course Game Studies.
I figured rather than create an accessory blog website that people are unlikely to find, it would be better to use a website that already hosts all my creations and has a system for development logs.
Unfortunately, I need to upload these series of blogs as a project, but the good news is that it will all be collected in one place.
In addition, I will release all games and digital media that I create in the process on this page so you can download the fruits of my labor!
To view my blogs, view the devlogs at the bottom of this page. Enjoy reading my thoughts about games and whatever I decide to make in this course!
- Blog #9: Course ReflectionMay 17, 2018
- Blog #8: Final Game Alpha TestMay 02, 2018
- Blog #7: GPS GameApr 26, 2018
- Blog #6: Video Game PrototypeApr 05, 2018
- Blog #5: Alpha PlaytestingMar 20, 2018
- Blog #4: Video Game LabFeb 27, 2018
- Blog #3: PrototypingFeb 19, 2018
- Blog #2: Boardgame Session ReportFeb 08, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.