Feels very nice to move around and shoot enemies. I'm curious to see where this game goes.
PHANTOM PROXY v0.0.3 [In Development]
A downloadable Rogue Portable FPS for Windows and macOS
Follow media updates at @acheronti
View what I am working on with my Trello Board!
In the 22nd century, mega-corps dominate the global economy, draining the planet of its resources.
The deadly levels of carbon-dioxide leads to the sixth mass extinction, killing 99.9% of all life. The last humans live underground, living the rest of their cosmic existence in corporate controlled Cyberspace Afterlife.
Until you came along.
- RELEASE FOR STEAM AND NINTENDO SWITCH
- FAST PACED LOCK-ON GAMEPLAY
- OPTIONAL TEXT BASED STORY
- PROCEDURALLY GENERATED LEVELS
- DYNAMIC ENEMY ROLES
- ROGUE-LITE PROGRESSION WITH SKILL TREES
- MULTIPLE HAND CRAFTED BOSSES
- 00's STYLE ATMOSPHERIC DRUM AND BASS (producer wanted)
Suggestion: Game is intended for gamepad use, so plug a Xbox/PS4 remote in!
Gampad (360 / PS4):
- LEFT TRIGGER - Lock On
- RIGHT TRIGGER - Fire
- SQUARE / X - Reload
- X / A - Jump / Dash (locked-on)
- LEFT ANALOG - Move
- RIGHT ANALOG - Look
- TOUCHPAD - Map
Keyboard / Mouse:
- M - Turn on/off mouse look and shoot
- LEFT CLICK - Lock on
- RIGHT CLICK - Fire
- R - Reload
- WASD - Movement
- SPACEBAR - Jump / Side dash (locked-on)
- TAB - Map Toggle
- ESC - Pause
If you would like to contact me about this project, email me at email@example.com
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Tags||Arcade, Controller, Cyberpunk, FPS, Procedural Generation, Roguelite, Sci-fi|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Updating to the current BUILD15 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
There should be 'Phantom_Proxy_Data'
folder next to the executable
-Player has to rename one of the folders
Mouse binding didn't work for me despite not having any controllers installed.